Sunday, September 30, 2007

Te-he-he-he!

So I really don't have a story to post up here. SORRY.

But I want to remind you that tomorrow night, October first, is the beginning of NANOWRIMO SIGNUPS!

-------------

NEW UPDATE!

IT's OPEENNNNN!
And here's my *new* account, so add me as a writing buddy!!!

(Oh, and I'm going to need your usernames, so I can go crazy and spam you with NaNoMail. :D)

LOVE,
Lauren.

(OH. OH. Three minutes. Kind of hurrying. Here we go: So I put the new NaNo icon up in the corner, if you didn't see it. I don't know if you guys like it, but whatever - Just tell someone if you don't, or just delete it. :) Another thing, I'm not seeing the layout right, and I don't know if it's just because I'm on a crappy school computer or what, so this will all probably change by the time I get home. Hah. That's it!)

6 comments:

Miss Katie said...

Good gosh I think I'm gonna do it.

WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE TO ME?!


I'll probably get 4 words down. Okay. Yeah. I hope for more than THAT. But still. Yeah. This is gonna be bad-I better think up something interesting other wise I may never touch it.

Seriously, you people have done something horrible to me

I can't resist your askings

Ugh.

juuusstttt kiiiddddinnnng you know I love you.

But seriuosly.

I think i'm gonna do it.

I cannot believe I just said that.

wow.

I've only know about NaNoWriMo HOW LONG?!

lol

AnnaRose said...

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! AAAAAAAAAH!
I'm super excited for Nano to start in a month, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING TO WRITE! I have zero plots as of now. Also, I really really really want to be able to do all the forums, but I'm not thirteen. I hate that rule! Why cant twelve year olds officially do it? I've done it two years now, 'unoficially.' But now I have friends! Should I lie about my age? I bet lots of people do.
Yay! Katie's going to do it! We have succesfully won over one more person!

And and I thought of another goal, though its kind of crazy.
4. Write a novel...in poems. I think that would be so fun to do! I've never written that kind of poems before, so it would be challenging. I dont think I could do that for Nanowrimo, since NO POEM is 1,667 words long. But it would be so cool, especially since I love writing poems!

So happy October!
KrazyK

AnnaRose said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're going to do it Katie!! W00t!!!!!!!
I still haven't decided whether I can, but I freaking WANT to, so I think I'm going to sign up and we'll see what happens. Of course I have no idea what I'd write either, but hey, that's half the fun of it! :P
And as you all probably know I'm not actually supposed to be on here... but I can get away with a lot because I live downstairs, it's just deciding how much my concious is going to let me get away with! LOL. I'm so sorry though guys, any party is going to have to wait till next week. =(
Sigh. Did I mention the idiot thing???
Haha. Anywho, LOVE YOU ALL! Hopefully talk to you sometime!!

<333
Annapants

LiterallyLauren said...

AHH! I GET TO HAVE MORE FRIENDS THIS YEAR!

Hahaha. I'm clearing out the Buddy List, just so I can get rid of the people who don't talk to me anymore and give you guys a front-page spot, as you deserve. :)

I'M SO EXCITED!!! :D

*goes to hunt for NaNo calenders for her desktop at school*

LiterallyLauren said...

Ps - Poems is good! You could write a whole series about them that revolve around a storyline...?

:D

I love your poems... ♥

Miss Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.