
To the awesomest of awesomeness! To the amazingest of amazingness! To the belovedest of belovedness! TO LAUREN R. REYNOLDS!! Writer, comrade, friend.
BOY, ARE WE GOING TO MISS YOU!!
*Sob, sob, sob, sob, sob, sob, sob*
Examples of her awesomeness:
“It's a little of complete insanity mixed with curiousity and a blinding amount of made-up bologna.
Yay, bologna!”
“Bwahaha, Keila. We're in the same boat in the writer's block sea. Except that I jumped out and decided to swim for a while, writing some stuff, before I realized that I couldn't swim and had to jump back in.
Stupid boat.”
“I'm all about the stone, cold, sexy, sweet, amazing vampires. :E”
“Corin's cute. (:
I'd date him....
Well, okay, he doesn't exist yet, but I'd totally date a guy with the NAME Corin.
Haha.”
“IT'S ALL GOOD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I'VE COME PREPARED.”
Examples of how we are going to miss her:
“I know! Thats like, six months ago! And I'm sooo glad you joined WR, your like, the life of the site! (Other than, you know, Katie and Kelia... lol)”
“Awwwwwww, Thanks Lauren*blushes and hugs you* You're an awesome writer too!!! You all are!!! “
“Anywho, Lauren thoughs are REALLY REALLY GOOD!”
“---Hey Lauren I took a look at your blogspot, that story thingy with Talons that you wrote is PHENOMANAL! .....wow spelling problem there. I just kind of died and came back when I read it*boucnes up and down* PLEASE tell me you're gonna post it here. please, please, please, please, please, please, pppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeee”
“I don't know what we'd do on this site if you weren't around Lauren, it would be TOTALLY BORING!”
“LOVE YOU!!”
So here on Writing Rants we would all like to say...
GOOD LUCK!
And, HAVE FUN!
And, MAKE SURE YOU MEET A HOT ALEX PETTYFER TYPE ENGLISH BOY WITH THE CUTE ACCENT, AND BRING HIM BACK WITH YOU!!!!!!!
And, DON’T GET TOO ATTACHED TO EUROPENESS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO COME BACK, BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T WE WOULD ALL DIE, AND THEN YOU WOULD HAVE THREE MURDERS ON YOUR HANDS!!! :O :D
And finally,WE LOVE YOU, WE’LL MISS YOU, BUT FAREWELL, SWEET SISTER!
P.S. Also, HAPPY 9 MONTH ANNIVERSARY, WRITING RANTS! If we were having a baby, it might be born now! :D
Okay, okay, raaaandoooom. Lol.




247 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 247 of 247200 POSTS!!!!!!!!!! WE'VE NEVER DONE THIS MANY BEFORE!!!!!11
No, it's not just you! I get embaressed about everything!
Lol! YEAH! It was a mystery essay, and more creative writing than really essay.
I can't write short stories. Haha.
Thank goodness! That makes me happy to know I'm not suffering from a paranoia or something. Haha~!
I get embaressed when any of my work is read aloud
When their reading it? Definately. Especially since my dad taught english and he will catch EVERYTHING.
Haha. Neither can I, really. And Kelia, I forgot to say, we've done more then 50 real posts in nine monthes...
OOoOoOh. I forgot about that. Haha! At least my dad doesn't really look in on what I'm writing.
I get nervouse even when ANNA is reading my stories.
Mom does the SAME thing! She knows alot about english-though she never taught it and she seems to find-EVERYTHING too!
Yeah, I hate it when my Dad reads any of my stories. Ditto the English Teacher remark. *shudders*
Well Kelia, I get nervous when you read mine too! I guess we're both pretty harsh on each other, huh? :D
Yeah, me too. I can't show a FRIEND my stories without going cherry red.
[[be right back!!]]
*Sighs* I have to go*pouts* we're cooking food and they need me-bon voyauge Lauren(crap miss-spelled that)
*Sighs* I have to go*pouts* we're cooking food and they need me-bon voyauge Lauren(crap miss-spelled that)
Just truthful. But harsh too :)
You have to go????? bye both of you!
Oooh, you have to go Katie? *cries* Will you be able to come back later, or is this it?
Glad you could come to this party, Katie. Till next time! (If you cant come back)
I'll be on later!
bye
Well, BYE!! Have a fun time cooking!
Goodie!
BYE! THANK YOU!
LOVE YOU LOTS!
I just hope we'll still be here when you come back! Ah well, I guess we'll have to wait and see...
Your back, Lauren?
YES! :D
Yay!! :D
Are you having a good memorial day? Did you go to any parties and eat tooons of food?
Yay!!
Uh-oh, my computers being weird... is everything alright for you guys?
Its fine, you just said Yay twice.
I can't see some of the comments any more... help?
K, I have to upstairs to see what's up... brb
ahahhhback. erg. sorry.
Are you still here, Lauren?
It just logged me out.
Okay. Anna just cant see all the comments she did.
But yeah, I'm here.
Ah. Eerg. My computers so messed up!
I think I have to move upstairs or something...
I think it's blogger or something; it's slow and not really working right.
hmmm, Anna thinks its becuase there's so many comments.
Anna might do a new post we can comment on and see if it will work better.
Rofl.
Who knows!
Yeah, that's a good idea.
I just switched to the new post.
Post a Comment