ENJOY!!!
Kelia, doing her famous ballet leap

Me, doing my happy dance

I'll let the picture explain

Ahem, to see the last picture with out'Frightening' stamped across it clicky

I think we got a little camera happy :D
A support group for the future Great Authors of our time.
6 comments:
Erin actually did this post, she was pretending to be me. =) But I asked her to, since I'm an idiot when it comes to pictures and the computar. Lol.
And yes, yes, I know I have big teeth. SHUT UP!!!!!!
:D
LOL it's okay, hey it's okay I have big teeth too lol but anyway! lol :) Nice pictures :)
Now I'm sitting here with the dreaded decision-the LOTR fan fiction before the fellowship or after the ring is destroyed*sighs* oh the options......it's so difficult! lol....I'm leaning towards after the ring it's kind of "Dramatic" (sounds cheesy)
anywho, nighty night night(rofl)
Katie @-'--- (it's a rose for all who doesn't know)
ROFL!
I think I'll just post mine underneath yours. I wasn't doing any, oh, ballet leaps per say, but I did write on a white board!
:D
YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY! I LOVE IT!
[will post pictures in same postyay.]
Loverzes,
Laur-Rawr
urgh.
It's being dorky & freezing up on me.
I'll try again tomorrow. :P
Lauritosis.
I thought that might happen, since when I tried to do it the normal way it froze on me to. If you want, you can send the pics to me, and then my sister can do it through this other thing.
Ugg. It was the dress rehearsal for the easter play tonight. Uggg.... The only good thing is that is has an awesome end, so even if the rest of it is horrible, that'll be good!! :D
INCASE anyone was wondering, the show went really, really, really well!!! I couldn't be happier with it. It was just like, AMAZING, dude. :D
Post a Comment