OKay this is a clip from a prequal to my book that
the chapter "Snow Queen" is from.
Clippit Chapter One "The Orders"
By: katherine L.
A handsome teenage boy about 17 years of age with medium length brownish blond hair and blue eyes with brown flecks in them walks into the meeting room following another man much older, he was the boys trainer, Qing-Yuan.
The boy looked around at the men sitting in the chairs on either side of them, they were known as Lords, they were the highest rank in the army you could get, the boy couldn’t wait to be one, but he knew he had to wait till they made him take the tasks, it seemed it would take forever but he was patient he knew his time would come, so his trainer had told him, the boy knew he was lucky anyway, he was a knight and he was 17 most 17 year olds were still in squire years, he was proud, but yet bothered he and Qing-Yuan never got called to the meeting room, what was wrong?
“Lord Qing-Yuan Suashi, Knight Breneck, we welcome you.” Said one of the Lords
“Hello my Lords.” Both men said and bowed slightly and stood up strait.
“My Lords, why are we here, have we done something, wrong?” The boy named Breneck said.
One of the Lords smiles at Breneck, “Very to the point to you are, hmm, young Breneck, there is a mission we have for you, its very important indeed.” The Lord said Breneck looked at him this Lord was a blue creature that was about Qing-Yuan’s height maybe taller he was almost like a human but with a tail like a lizard and eight fingers on each hand and ten toes on each foot his skin was like the scales of a lizard or alligator and his eyes yellow and big and round like an owl mixed with a humans and an octopus, though his strange appearance, Breneck knew that this Lord was smart, he was the top of the Lords, the Leader…Breneck respected him more than ever.
“What’s this mission, Lord Nantai?” Qing-Yuan said looking at the Same Lord Breneck had just been looking at
“We have a message from the planet of Arcimada.” Lord Nantai said
“Where?” Breneck asked confusion covered his voice, he was good in geography-he knew every planet but not once had he heard on this one..
“Arcimada, it’s a planet quite a bit away, here let me show you the transmission we got.” Another Lord said
Breneck glances at his Trainer Qing-Yuan who looks over towards the Lord that just spoke directing his Knight learner to do the same. Breneck looks at the Lord.
The Lord takes out this thick silver disk and sets it down and presses a button on it and a holographic picture of a tall handsome boy about 17 with black hair around the same length as Breneck’s hair and hazel brown eyes Breneck recognized him immediately as one of his old friend that had gone to the base a few years ago but had to leave suddenly.
“Hello My Lords, my name is Aliton Malton, I am a protector of the Crown in Arcimada,” the Hologram of the boy named Aliton said as it started to break up, “Our communication systems are malfunctioning, some one’s tampering with them even this call could be being tracked,” It started to break up again the wind blows Aliton’s hair and his brown cloak like cape that he’s wearing he crosses his arms over his chest. “My personal friend, princess. and my protectee, Anttolia Elirose Pardomia, is in grave danger, yes I know I’m supposed to protect her but I am also in between two army schools right now transitioning because of my father’s job and can’t always be there, our country is being attacked almost everyday and our princess is almost killed every time and I’m fearing for the time they’ll succeed, please, I know you don’t know her, but Anttolia is the greatest thing to the planet I live in, I beg of you, please is there some way you can get some sort of protection here, even if it’s only here when I’m not, just please…help us…help me…help her….we will all be eternally grateful…thank you, end transmission.” The transmission stops, the man disappears and one of the Lords picks up the silver disk.
“We want you to go to Arcimada, we have located it and programmed it into you skeet, we want you to go there, meet this girl and protect her, full time if you must go somewhere she goes with you unless it’s too dangerous then you must leave her and instruct someone to protect her, now go now, everything is taking care of; your things are packed go now, meeting adjured.” Lord Nantai said.
Qing-Yuan and Breneck walk out followed by the lords who disperse immediately in different directions.
“Master?” Breneck said as the walked down the hall.
“Yes, my Learner?” Qing-Yuan asked.
“I thought we don’t take our business outside of army combat protection.” Breneck said.
“We don’t my learner, but the Lords are liking this and want to help and have instructed us to help, and so we shall.” Qing-Yuan said
“What if she doesn’t want us there?” Breneck asked.
“She’ll have to learn to have us around.” Qing-Yuan stated.
“So we’re picking up a pathetic life form that follows us around everywhere?” Breneck asked though it was more like a statement.
“I guess you could say that, my Learner.” Qing-Yuan said and gave a slight shrug.
They reach the skeeter mobile (skeet) and jump in, “Master…look at this, it’s at least 18 planets away…it’ll take us at least 18 to 20 days to get there.” Breneck said.
“Not with our super light speed,” Qing-Yuan said and looked at the look on Breneck’s face and laughed, “besides, we’re only riding with this till we get to the hanger, then we’ll take a ship.”
Breneck sighed relieved, “Good…I was hoping we weren’t going to fall into a black hole in this thing…”
Qing-Yuan laughed and flew them to the Bases hanger. Breneck Un-buckles and jumps out almost immediately, Qing-Yuan sighed shook his head and parked the ship before getting out.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I like it - Wow!
I wish I could make up planets, things, people.... Anything like that.
I'm happy enough to come up with some original people. :)
Very, very nice.
--Lauren.
Hmmm, writing can be just plain hard-but I guess to do scifi you have to have a REALLY vivid imagination-like I tend to day dream and have very odd dreams and such so*shrug* I get the chance to let my imagination really get vivid...Other than that I like Scifi cause you can be pretty open with it but...than i again I like down to earth stuff(ha litterly)
Post a Comment