So here's the plan. I'm gonna bombard this place with posts. NOT ANOTHER MONTH.
Lenia's chapter IS in the works. So is Dragon's. NaNo is comin' up so I'll have SOMETHING from there that's Annora related. (Which speaking of Annora's next post is on the way - be happy - I can't believe it's been so long...WARNING: things are about to get screwy)
I don't care if I have to take up POETRY this site will not die! I'll become a dictator to it ;).
LAUREN!*attacks and smothers in love* I'm sure it's not your fault. Sounds like a lot of stuff is up; we're all to blame anyway ;).
Can I attack you with waterballoons in your sleep then take you out for icecream? I'd feel better if I was harrassing that way. :D
4 comments:
:( :( :'( That is sad. Really, really sad. And it's been another month since anyone updated... :(
Ohmygod.
Guys.
I'm so sorry.
alksjdlaksdjalkdjalsjhdad.
And.
I realize that I'm falling apart as far as this is concerned.
Feel free to harrass me. I need it.
Alright.
So here's the plan. I'm gonna bombard this place with posts. NOT ANOTHER MONTH.
Lenia's chapter IS in the works. So is Dragon's. NaNo is comin' up so I'll have SOMETHING from there that's Annora related. (Which speaking of Annora's next post is on the way - be happy - I can't believe it's been so long...WARNING: things are about to get screwy)
I don't care if I have to take up POETRY this site will not die! I'll become a dictator to it ;).
LAUREN!*attacks and smothers in love* I'm sure it's not your fault. Sounds like a lot of stuff is up; we're all to blame anyway ;).
Can I attack you with waterballoons in your sleep then take you out for icecream? I'd feel better if I was harrassing that way. :D
We miss you!!!!
<33333333333333333333333333
Yay! Katie's back! I'll post right away, I promise. POETRY. Poetry rocks. And my nano plot! This site will not die!
Post a Comment