Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dun Dun Dun....I'm baaaack







Hey ya'll, before I start talking I just want to say if you don't want any form of H.P. 5 spoilers just stop reading. Don't go any further-just stop. Okay with that done...Here's the 2nd chapter of the last H.P. fan fiction I posted (the only H.P. fan fiction I have posted on here actually). They are at Grimmuald Place (mis-spelled) which is Sirius' house, the "others" is Harry's guard (they aren't really called the guard in the movie so I could have said it but I hadn't seen the movie when I wrote the begining) which come and take him from the Dursley's too Grimmauld Place. (Awesome group of people). Carmen ( Jennifer Garner/ Katie Holmes), above is a made up charactor I recently made up, there is something within the chapter that hints towards who she likes. Caroline (Shandi Finnessey) is another made up of mine, most of her is discribed in the chapter but he family will be discribed later on and once you know about them you'll wonder why her and her brothers are as sweet as they are. Dygon is Caroline's younger brother who is in Harry's year and in Gryffindor he's gonna end up being a really cool charactor :) . I was actually quite please while writing this because I dicovered most of the "spoilers" aren't even in the movie but in the book so-I was kind of happy 'bout that. The red haired image is Dragon again, just thought I'd let you know and the purple haired girl is Nymphadora Tonks *squels happily*

I do not own J.K.R.'s charactors, cannon, or anything. All I "own" are my made ups, and my "plot". I have included actual words from the 5th HP book but for some of the lines I changed who said them and made it fit the charactor for some of them others it's as is-I do not take credit for those lines, they are all, 101 % J.K.R.'s and you can find the lines in the 5th H.P. book in the 4th, 5th, and 9th, chapter. I love J.K.R. and I absolutely positively respect her work but sadly I don't own it but I'm glad someone wrote the book and it just so happened to be the awesome J.K.R. :) .


Fan Fiction book: A World of Difference

Chapter 2: The Order

Chapter 2

I was sitting curled up in a chair listening to Hermione and Ron chatting when Harry and the others arrived. The room got dead quiet, not because they heard them arrive but because foot steps were coming up the stairs.
Harry entered the room; I glanced over from looking out the window to see Hermione rush over and hug Harry about as hard as my mother would. Ron smirked and shut the door before walking over to him too.
Something happened and Harry began to yell, I flinched-I hated arguments especially ones that lead to yelling. I must have gone un-noticed because he never once indicated me through the whole argument-it was more like a one sided argument but it didn’t matter to me, all that mattered was the fact there was yelling.
“Harry,” I said and turned my head from the window, I could not take the yelling and shouting any longer. His head turned toward me I could tell he wanted nothing more than to snap the words ‘What do you want’ at me but ever since I had told him how jerky he had been treating me in 4th year he was careful how he was around me-like I was a child that needed to be handled with care. “We’re," I paused, "….they’re your friends, they’ve been with you through everything-do you seriously think that they’d purposely with-hold information from you? If they said they could not tell you or they didn’t know then you should believe them because they’ve been there no matter what-they are your friends Harry-they care about you-we all do.”
Harry was staring at me like he’d never seen me before, like he didn’t believe I was real. He lightly shook his head and looked at me, “You’re right,” he turned to Ron and Hermione, “I’m sorry guys, I guess this whole thing has gotten me a bit stressed,” I could not believe what he was saying-I with just a few words had made him apologize, perhaps that’s what he was thinking and why he had stared at me in such a way. Harry looked over at me, “Thanks Dragon.”
I smiled at Harry and stood up; Harry had come back to us-the Harry that I had always thought of as a friend, as another brother like model. “You’re welcome.” I ran over and hugged him, it took him a minute to respond-he probably didn’t expect me to do such a thing to me-but finally and hugged me back. I had realized Harry wasn’t much of a hug-person but he would just have to deal with this whether he liked it or not. “We’ve missed you Harry.” I said truthfully; we all had missed him since school ended-even I did.
Harry smiled and I released him from my hug and walked over and sat down once again while pulling my multi-purple-and-white colored turtle neck sweater closer to me; The house was slightly drafty so I had taken to wearing warm clothing. I curled myself back up in the position I had been in when Harry arrived. Harry looked over at me and smiled as he, Ron and Hermione sat down. “You’re wearing the sweater I gave you.”
I looked down at my shirt, he was quite right. The soft, long sleeved, multi-purple and white, horizontally striped turtle neck sweater and dark purple scarf that went with it had both been a belated birthday gift Harry had given me at the end of the last school year. Seeing as our relationship had been slightly rocky that year he had not given me a gift and only given Ron his, he felt extremely guilty once we patched things up after Cedric’s death and gave me my gift though it was not necessary-his sincere apology and ‘friendship’ was enough of a birthday gift. I looked up and smiled at him, “It’s a nice sweater.” He smiled back and I looked out the window allowing him, Hermione and Ron to catch up-he and I could do that later.
Minutes past and Harry got up and left the room-I assumed it must have been to try and find out about the meeting going on somewhere downstairs (aka stick his ear against door and try to listen in or use one of Fred and George’s new contraptions to listen in), I’d like to be doing the same but after the dreams I had been having mum and dad would nearly wring my neck for such actions.
“How did you do that?” Hermione asked and looked at me.
I turned my head and looked at her, “Do what?”
“Make him change his attitude-he usually doesn’t change it so fast.” Hermione’s face was slightly stunned-I would have thought by now she’d have realized that I was slightly different in both bad and good ways.
I shrugged but Ron put his input in for me-saving me (hopefully) from what could have been a terrible fate of having to explain the complete and utter truth, “She has that effect on people.” He smirked on me and his eyes twinkled-I was safe-Merlin bless him, “She makes Fred and George fear her all the time.”
“But he didn’t seem to fear her-he just…changed his attitude-like some one hit him in the head and made him see some sort of light.” Hermione said and looked between me and Ron.
I glanced around the room-suddenly far more uncomfortable by the whole conversation than before. Very few people-very few-new of my deepest, most dark secret-a secret that if it got out I’d probably be hunted down like a murderer. “Maybe he just realized what he was doing was wrong.” Okay I knew that was a lie but they’d never know….at least I didn’t think they would.
Hermione looked me up and down, I held my breath till she stopped and picked up a book. I truly hated it when people scanned me like that, I felt like a doll on display or something.
Ron looked at me and locked eyes with me, when we did that it’s like we could read each other’s minds without effort. It was an odd feeling, but a feeling I enjoyed nevertheless. He lightly smiled at me and I knew everything was alright-Hermione hadn’t caught on and I was safe. Thanks be to Merlin.
It was several moments-about 15 minutes-before Harry came back into the room with Ginny accompanying him. By that time Ron and I had gotten into a conversation about Quidditch-something I couldn’t wait to start up again. I had been a Quidditch Chaser since my 2nd year when Alicia Spinnet’s family moved and she had to transfer to some foreign school in another country. (This makes it all even more surprising that Harry and I did not befriend each other sometime earlier than our 3rd year.)
Harry and Ginny sat down by us; we were all sitting in a deformed crescent shape, they waited for the conversation to fade before speaking. “You can’t hear anything in the kitchen.” Ginny announced, “The doors been shielded-mum’s making sure we have no knowledge of what’s going on.” She turned to me, “Do you know what’s going on?” I saw two pairs of eyes look at me-Harry and Hermione-I knew they were wondering why Ginny asked that of me. Ron was not looking up at me, he was well aware of what Ginny meant-it was of no curiosity to him.
I wasn’t sure what to say, but I began to open my mouth in hopes that just something would happen to spill out. Luckily Fred and George appeared just at that time. Hermione shrieked and jumped-it always seemed to do that to her when they apparate.
“You can’t hear anything!” Fred said, the tone of his voice was between depressed and stressed. I knew they hated it more than anything when one of their contraptions didn’t work. I smirked, slightly too happy with that fact-Fred and George had been on my case for weeks ‘Don’t go there’, ‘do do that’ while mimicking mum and dad’s voices. They had taken my dreams and other such happens as a joke. So this little something that had brought them down for a bit made me slightly happy-though I knew it shouldn’t.
“Ginny just informed us,” Ron said slightly depressed. “It’s too bad too-I’d really like to know what’s going on in there.” Both he and Ginny looked at me and I looked away, the last thing I wanted to do was cause problems. "Probably something to do with you-know-who, just like always.” Hermione said as she picked up a charms book.
“Voldemort,” both Harry and I said at the same time.
The room slightly shuddered at his name and Ron cringed. I rolled my eyes and Harry sighed aggravated. Neither of us feared Voldemort or his name, well in a way I did but not nearly the way others did. I had my reasons to fear him in the way I did-if you could call it fear.
“You might as well get used to calling him that Ron,” Harry pointed out, “He’s coming back and sooner or later people are gonna have to except both that and his name.” Harry was right, Voldemort was on the rise whether or not we liked it and there would soon enough be no way to escape his name-it’d soon be blasted over the media.
“He’s right ickle Ronikins,” George said teasing him, “the more you get used to calling him that the better-if not he’ll come and get you.” I heard the joke within both his words and his voice and narrowed my eyes-I hated it when they were like this. I knew they believed Voldemort was on the rise and that they probably didn’t mean to make it sound the way they did but I still didn’t like it. Voldemort was no laughing matter.
“George.” Ginny and I said at the same time while sounding remarkably like mum which seemed to scare several people within that room. I heard George mutter ‘Merlin’ under his breath at the tone of our voice, and Fred muttered ‘Oh brother’. Ron snorted, Harry looked quite beside himself (I suppose something like talking like mum could be slightly…erm…un-nerving), and Hermione had just glanced up from her book while muttering, ‘You deserved it’.
I smiled satisfactorily to myself and rubbed the locket Cedric had given me. Alright so smiling at the was kind of sinister but the site and sound of Fred and George cringing at that tone coming out of I and Ginny’s mouth felt good. I rubbed the locket once more, it was still empty-I’d yet to fill it since Cedric gave it to me. I just was not sure of what to put in it.
Foot steps hurried up the stairs and the house creaked horribly-this house was beginning to give me the creeps; which was quite unusual for me. “Alright,” Mum said as she entered the room, I saw Fred give a quick tug on something and guessed it to be one of their contraptions, “we’re done, and you can all come down stairs for supper-it’ll be ready soon.” We (all the kids) all looked at one another-carefully catching the others eyes. Mum turned to Ginny and asked her something about dung bombs or some other exploding devise, and Ginny replied “probably Crookshanks” with a strait face. I smirked to myself-no body ever expected Ginny of lies but I could tell by the air of her voice it was not at all Crookshanks who had done what ever it was that mum had asked about.
I got up and followed the others out of the room while being closely followed by Ginny, when we reached the hallway I smirked laying on the floor was about 17 dung bombs-most had already been set off. It was in an obvious attempt to break the sound barrier mum had put on the door to keep our prying, information thirsty ears away. I leaned over to Ginny, “I’d say Crooky had some fun.” Ginny laughed quietly and whacked my arm, “Nice one,” I said and lightly held out my hand for her to tap so mum couldn’t see.
She smiled brightly and tapped my hand lightly so mum wouldn’t see, then she whispered “Tonks said it would be a good way to see if a door was magically sealed, I did one or two and they exploded then I did a couple more-you know to make sure- and it just kind of….sprawled out from there.” Both of us entered the kitchen laughing hysterically at something that truly wasn’t at all that funny. I’m still not really sure why we did-perhaps Mad-Eye Moody put at laughing charm on the door or something, who knows.
Bill was clearing the table of some scrolls when we entered, mum snapped at him about how he should have cleared them earlier. I glanced at the papers, with my owl like vision (“x-ray” according to Fred and George) there was an entire blueprint of a building on at least one of them, I tried to see the others but my head began to hurt and I realized Mad-eye was looking at me.
I glanced at Mad-Eye and his eyes lightly narrowed, “Shouldn’t be stickin’ your nose where it doesn’t belong.” He growled at me and walked towards me, “It’s dangerous for people like you.” What is it-like having Voldemort after me wasn’t dangerous or something? Everything about my life was and is dangerous-what was just a little more danger gonna do? “Don’t question me.” He growled again while his magical eye pierced through me. For once in my life I would have loved it if mum had butt her nose in but sadly she was scolding Bill for not clearing the scrolls sooner.
“Alastor,” A familiar female’s voice said in a scolding manner, “leave, Meygan alone.” Her voice was a harsh whisper and I cringed at my name. The woman’s voice had come from behind mum but of course she hadn’t noticed since she still going frantic over Bill and the scrolls.
Mad-Eye made some odd sound, looked at me suspiciously and then limped over to the table.
I felt the woman lightly roll her eyes as Moody’s magical eye looked at her disapprovingly. “For Merlin’s sake, Alastor, please.” The woman said as she walked out from behind mom and placed some things within the cupboard that had obviously been bought not that long ago.
I looked questionly at her, that woman looked quite familiar. Usually I could tell everyone’s name and everything about them just by looking at them but at Dumbledore’s advise because of the current events I had learned how to somewhat control it.
Mum looked at me, “Oh, Meygan, you remember Carmen-one of Charlie’s friends from school.” She indicated the chocolate brown, blonde highlighted haired woman that had spoken to Moody. “She got in tonight-just before the meeting-from Romania.”
“Romania?” I questioned, last thing I knew she had left school after graduation, gone into the ministry for a job and her and Charlie lost all and complete contact.
“Yes,” Carmen spoke up, “I got transferred to Romania nearly a year or two ago.” She place some more things in the cupboards, “Your mother was kind enough to contact Charlie and asked him to show me around and such, which worked out perfectly considering I ended up moving in next to him.”
I gently rolled my eyes without anyone seeing as I walked over to the table. That was so typical of mum always attempting to set my brothers up-next thing you know it’s be me and Ginny’s turn. I shuddered lightly to myself-I didn’t even want to think about that.
I sat down at the table next Hermione and Ginny who were sitting next to Tonks who was talking with them. Tonks looked over and saw my mother and Carmen begin cooking and immediately stood up-knocking over a few chairs-while trying to find something to do.
“Well I don’t,” Mum began hesitantly as Tonks blurted out things she could do to help, “I guess you could.” She hesitated again but agreed to Tonks helping out and then gave her something to do.
I smiled to myself, Tonks loved to help out but her clumsiness always made mum hesitate. There was some crashing and such and then I heard Fred and George freaking out-almost crying. I turned my head, Sirius and Harry were roaring with laughter but Fred and George looked near tears. “Fred! George!” Mum yelled, “I warned you!”
“Mrs. Weasley,” A gentle girl’s voice said from the door way, “It was just an accident, and obviously Fred and George are upset by it.” I turned my head again to see the 5’5”, slender, honey blonde haired, blue-green eyed figure of Percy’s ex-girlfriend Caroline.
Mrs. Weasley looked from Fred, George, Sirius and Harry to Caroline and back again before sighing. “Don’t let it happen again.” She shook her finger at Fred and George before turning back to cooking.
Caroline smiled and sat down beside Harry and she hugged him happily. Harry seemed slightly uncomfortable but I knew he really was used to Caroline doing it. Caroline was the librarian at the school and she had been for the past year so she got to know all of us kids quite well. She was like family (Bill and Charlie called her an honorary Weasley) and before Percy began to get pig-headed they were quite a cute couple. For the past several years Caroline had begun to get annoyed with Percy and his new stuck up ways and when he had been promoted earlier this year and got into that fight with mum and dad, Caroline ended the entire thing (broke up with him) -she told him he had two choices; make up with his family and apologize or never see her again. He chose the second option apparently. She had gone back 3 or four times before, during and after mum had and tried to get Percy to go home and apologize but it always ended in arguments and Caroline would usually come back crying. Especially the last time, she had gone over to Percy’s in one last attempt to make him ‘see the light’ per say and when she did yet another argument broke out that consisted of him also putting down her, her family, our family once again, and the job she chose to have-she stormed out, quit upset, and hasn’t gone back since. Not that I blamed her for not trying again.
Mum had Tonks sit back down and then she and Carmen served us our food and we all started eating and talking. Ginny, Hermione and I were being mainly entertained by Tonks who was transforming her face for us who seemed to enjoy our constant laughter and giggling.
I continued my giggling but allowed my eyes to travel around the table to see what each and every person was doing. I looked down at my food and began eating I wasn’t extremely hungry but I knew if I didn’t eat mum would just fuss. Tonks was continuing to amuse Hermione and my sister, Sirius and Harry were discussing their isolations from society and the wizarding world, Remus, my father and Bill were discussing goblins, and Fred, George, Ron and Mundungus were talking through fits of laughter in the middle of the table.
Soon both dinner and desert, of which I ate very little, was through. The table was cleared and most of the table was yawning as some tiredness sunk in.
“Almost time for bed.” Mum said looking around at mainly us kids as she yawned deeply.
“Not yet, Molly,” Sirius said and mum scowled. She was never quite happy with Sirius and his not-so-always-mature ways, I on the other hand was quite fond of him and his erratic ways. He turned and looked at Harry, “I thought, by now, you would be bubbling over with questions about Voldemort and his current events.”
And that’s when it started. Everyone was tense and alert, mum looked like she could faint she was so white. Harry began to explain that he had but Hermione and Ron (I noticed he notably glanced at me but left my name out) had told him that they were not allowed to know of such information. “Quite right,” Mum spoke through gritted teeth, “They’re too young to know such things-as are you!”
I saw the arrogant and defiant look in Sirius’ eyes; one quite like my own could be at times, as he looked at my mother. “Some one does not have to be part of the Order to ask question, Molly-he has full right to know what’s going on. For Merlin’s sake Mol, He’s been stuck in that dreaded house from at least a month with no way of finding out the current events-he at least deserves to be filled in.” With that I could not disagree, with Voldemort on the rise we all- especially Harry- deserved to know what we were up against. No matter what it took to find out the information.
“How come he gets his questions answered?” George said springing from his seat.
“We’ve been trying to pull answers from you lot for ages but every time we ask you’ve told us we aren’t aloud!” Fred said crossing his arms angrily.
“We’re not old enough; we’re not in the Order.” He counted off the excuses mum had used to keep them and most of us blind sided from the current events. “Harry isn’t either!” Sirius began to open his mouth to make excuse but mum cut him off pointing her finger at him in an angry stance, “Sirius Black, it’s not up to you to decide what is and isn’t good for Harry!”
Sirius’ eyes glistened and flashed dangerously as he stood, the air at the table finally tense, “Molly, do not tell me what is and isn’t good for my god-son.” He began as he stared my mother down. I shifted uncomfortably and glanced around the dead silenced table-not even Harry had dared to put his input into the conversation. Sirius glanced at Fred and George, “I cannot control what you are aloud to know,” He turned back to my mum, “but I can however control what Harry is aloud to know. He is not your son, Molly; he is my god-son.”
I saw the pain and anger within my mother’s face, “Remember what Dumbledore said?” She stared within Sirius’ eyes, “Do not tell Harry more than what he needs to know.”
“And he won’t be told more than what he needs to know!” Sirius fumed, “I think I can judge what is and isn’t enough for Harry to know-I think we all can!”
Carmen lightly cleared her throat and leaned forward in her chair, “Perhaps Sirius is right, Mrs. Weasley,” She turned to look at my mother with keen eyes; she seemed to be the only one other than Sirius who dared stand up to my mother. “Keeping them in the dark is dangerous for them-especially Harry.” She paused and swallowed hard as if unable to believe what she just did, “We at least need to tell him the basics.” She quickly recovered.
“I know Voldemort’s back-how can you get more basic, if you call that basic.” Harry said as he looked over at Carmen.
Carmen turned her head lightly and rested her coffee brown eyes on Harry, they were fierce, intense and keen but yet gentle and loving like a mother’s gaze-I noticed Harry shivered like he did occasionally when mum looked at him. I smiled lightly. “There is much more than just that going on, Harry. Voldemort—”
“Enough!” Mom shrieked and Carmen barely jumped on the outside but I could tell on the inside she had down a full air jump. “I may not be able to pick the information Harry hears but I can do it with my own children and Hermione.” She turned, “Fred, George,” She began but they cut her off.
“Mum we’re of age!” They said at the same time.
Mum began to open her mouth but dad butted in, “They’re right, Molly, we can’t stop them-they are of age.”
Mum’s face flustered angrily, “Fine! Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Meygan,” I flinched at my name as some would at Voldemort’s, “upstairs and get ready for bed! Now.”
“Mum!” Ginny, Ron and I said at once but Hermione was silent.
Now!” Mum’s voice was threatening as she spoke.
“Harry is staying-why can’t I?” Ron asked angrily.
“Because I’m your mother and you’re my son!” Mum said as she glared at Sirius for beginning this mess.
“I want to stay too, mum!” Ginny said as she stood up in front of her seat.
“No!” Mum said furiously.
“This isn’t fair!” I finally spoke up and saw my mother’s glare shoot at me.
“You are not staying-any of you!” She lightly stamped her foot on the ground in an authorative manor.
“Harry will just tell us later,” Ron said and then glanced from Hermione to Harry, “Right?”
Harry paused but nodded, “Right.”
“Fine,” Mum said feeling angry and defeated, “Ron, Hermione, Fred, George you may stay-Ginny and Meygan-Bed!”
“Mum!” I stamped my foot on the ground as I stood, “If Ron and Hermione stay why can’t I-I’m the same age as they are!”
I saw mum’s eyes flash; I knew that last part wasn’t entirely true and I knew several members of the Order knew that-but not all and I thought that might have been enough to help me stay. I was wrong, “Bed.” Mum said as her eyes flashed and I opened my mouth to speak, “I will not subject you to such information Meygan Ann, not bed!”
“I deserve to know too!” My eyes flashed back-they were probably a spitting image of Sirius’ defiance. “I should know too.”
“Molly.” Dad began but mum was not backing down.
“No Arthur, we’ve discussed this-she’s lucky I’m letting her step foot onto Hogwarts grounds. I will not let her hear this! No!”
“Molly,” Moody said as he looked at her with his good eye and his magical one swirled in his head while looking at me, “She has the blood right to know.” He voice was low as he spoke, I saw a questioning look on Harry’s face and my heart stopped, praying he wouldn’t catch on, Bill had set down the water he was drinking before he had taken a sip, Dad’s face temporarily changed color, and Mum’s eyes danced.
Sirius looked from my right arm, to me, and finally to my mum, “He’s right, Molly.”
“Fine, Fine! Meygan Ann sit down, Ginny bed, come on.” She took Ginny and pulled her out the door and upstairs, Ginny was raging the entire time.
Those of us who were standing sat down and turned our full attention to the members of the Order.
“What do you wish to know?” Sirius asked as he laid his eyes on Harry.
“Anything,” Harry said, “such as….Where is Voldemort? What’s he doing? Why haven’t there been any deaths?” He paused getting his thoughts together, “I’ve been watching the news and Uncle Vernon’s and Aunt Petunia’s I haven’t seen any suspicious deaths or anything yet.”
“There hasn’t been any,” Kingsley spoke up, “none that we no of anyway and we know quite a lot so if we didn’t know-it would be surprising.”
“We know a lot.” Sirius added.
“Much more than he thinks we do,” Remus added as well. “More than he’d like us to.”
“Why isn’t he killing anyone,” Harry asked, “I know he isn’t usually afraid of such things.”
“He doesn’t wish to draw attention to himself.” Carmen spoke up, several eyes rested on her as she spoke. She leaned forward and rested her arms on the table while looking right at Harry and us. “That’s the last thing he wishes to do at the moment. I would be too dangerous; he wouldn’t have enough followers to fight back an angry ministry and Order.” She paused, “You see-his comeback didn’t turn out as planned. No one was supposed to know he was back except for his dedicated followers.”
“You messed that up,” Remus said.
“You surviving allowed us and everyone else who believed you to know that he was back, that he had returned.” Sirius said and then added, “The last person he wanted to know he was back was Dumbledore, and you told him straight away-yet another complication to his plan.” He smirked, “Dumbledore’s the only one Voldemort’s scared of.”
“And the reason he-who-must-not-be-named never entered Hogwarts personally.” Bill spoke and then paused, “Or at least not when Dumbledore was around anyway.”
“Thanks to you and your going straight to Dumbledore, Dumbledore was about to recall the Order of the Phoenix about an hour after Voldemort returned.” Sirius said. My heart was racing at the thought of Voldemort’s return, I wasn’t exactly afraid of him but I was anxious in knowing that I would-some day-come face-to-face with him.
“What have you all been doing?” Harry asked.
“Keeping an eye on you-know-who,” Moody spoke up and limped over from his seat in the corner, “and make sure that any of his plans don’t make it past the planning stages.”
“How do you know what his plans are? Or that he has plans?” Harry asked.
“We don’t know them all,” Tonks spoke up, “But we know some-or at least Dumbledore has some ideas and most of the time…usually, his ideas are right. So just in case we are keeping a close eye on him and what we know he has of his followers.”
Harry opened his mouth to talk but he was cut off, “First off,” we all turned our heads, surprised to hear the sweet, gentle and quiet voice of Caroline talking. Harry closed his mouth and leaned in-obviously she was answering his next question. “Voldemort wants to build up his army once more, years ago-during the first war. He had huge numbers in his command, a large variety of dark creatures, his ever loyal and ruthless Death Eaters, Poor witches and wizards he’d bullied or forcefully bewitched into following him. You name it, he had it. He’s planning to recruit giants, but we can assure he’ll be after more than just them soon enough and he’s not going to start a war with only a handful of Death Eaters. He’s going to be recruiting more help and going to try and get it from anyone he can-even students at Hogwarts.” Caroline fingered the braid her hair was in as she finished, she knew all too well of the lifestyle of Death Eater worthy witches and wizards and the families that lived with them.
“Are you trying to stop him from recruiting help?” Ron piped up.
“We’re trying out hardest,” Tonks said, “But it’s terribly difficult, there are massive amounts to recruit, few of us and Voldemort’s on the move and fast.” She lightly shook her head and her bubblegum pink hair flailed out helplessly, “He doesn’t wish to waist any time.”
“We’re mainly trying to try and convince the public-or as many people as possible- that You-Know-Who is back, so that they are on guard and prepared for what ever could be coming or is coming.” Bill said and lightly sighed, “It’s not an easy task for sure.”
“How come?” Both Hermione and Harry said while leaning forward.
“Because of how the Ministry’s attitude is toward the subject,” Tonks said as she crossed her arms under her chest and changed her hair to neon green and shoulder length, “You saw the minister after You-know-who came back, Harry. He hasn’t changed his mind in one tiny ounce of a bit. He’s absolutely refusing to believe that he’s back and that it all happened. He’s being excessively naive.”
“Why?” Harry asked and I seriously considered saying, ‘because Cornelius Fudge is a big git’ but I suggest otherwise to myself, “Dumbledore said—”
“That’s just it,” Dad said, “Dumbledore.” He said with a wry smile, “Fudge is frightened of him.”
“Frightened?” Hermione paused in awe, “Why?” Some how I could see how some one could easily be frightened of Dumbledore, although being frightened of him to the point of not believing him or choosing not to, takes it over the limit of just being frightened in my vocabulary.
“He’s frightened of what Dumbledore’s doing behind closed doors, he’s afraid Dumbledore’s plotting to overthrow him. He’s afraid Dumbledore wants to be the Minister of Magic.” Dad said
“But—” Harry began.
“He doesn’t want to be the Minister, Harry,” Caroline continued, “though the majority of the public wanted him to before Fudge came to ‘power’. Fudge has never forgotten Dumbledore’s popularity and support which frightens him, even if Dumbledore never wanted or applied for the job.” Once again everyone seemed slightly shocked at Caroline for speaking up.
“Fudge knows-somewhere inside of him-that Dumbledore is much more clever than he is and much more powerful. In the beginning days for him at the ministry he’d even ask him for help occasionally.” Remus began and paused thoughtfully, “He’s become far too greedy, confident and fond of power now to do so. Or so it seems. He simply adores being the minister and he’s managed to convince himself that Dumbledore’s just making trouble because he needs something to do and that he, himself is the clever one and is seeing through lakes of lies.”
“How could he think that Dumbledore’s making it up-that I’m making it up?” Harry said desperately.
“The Ministry doesn’t want to believe he’s back,” Kingsley said, “if he came back-which he has-it would mean trouble that the Ministry hasn’t had in ages. It’s been 14 years since they’ve had to cope with anything that bad-14 years they never want to end.”
“Hence our problem,” Remus said, “with the Ministry denying everything and the Daily Prophet printing outrageous stories it’s difficult to convince people he’s come back to power-especially since they don’t want to in the first place. All of this makes most people heavily vulnerable to the Imperius Curse, which once again does not help us in the least bit.”
“As it is its difficult anyway,” Sirius said, “I’m an escaped ‘mass murderer’-or so everyone thinks anyway-and I have a price on my head for anyone who stops me or turns me in. I can’t really hand out fliers now can I?”
“And, I’m not everyone’s favorite dinner guest; with most of the public anyway-there are occasional few.” Remus said and then added with a light smile, “It’s a hazard of being a werewolf.”
“Tonks, Carmen, Kingsley and Arthur would loose their jobs if they tried doing such things,” Moody said, “and their assistants to us is important, we need spies inside the Ministry because most likely You-know-who will have them himself.”
“We’ve managed to convince a few people though,” Dad said optimistically, “Kingsley’s in charge of the hunt for Sirius, so far he’s been giving the Ministry information that Sirius is somewhere around Tibet, Tonks and Carmen here are new members-too young to be in the Order the first time-are both Aurrors and having Aurrors on our side is gives us a huge advantage.” I smirked lightly to myself, no wonder Carmen and Charlie could get along-Charlie and her got into a fight as friends and Carmen could tie him up and lock him in a closet with one flick of her wand.
“Dumbledore’s doing his best to get the word out, but everyone’s twisting his words around-that’s why he’s in such trouble,” Carmen said and lightly shook her head, “I never thought I’d see Dumbledore’s name being dragged through the mud like it is now. His name used to be like speaking of royalty in the Ministry but now it’s like you’re talking about someone who doesn’t exist if you mention him. He’s being exiled.” She sighed, “They’re striping him of each and every title he has, he’s lucky to still be Head Master.”
“They couldn’t do that could they?” I finally spoke up and sat forward in my seat, “take him from his Head Master position.”
“They wouldn’t dare try.” Caroline said, “It would be a costly venture to do so and he does still have many dedicated and loyal followers,” She eyed the room, “this room is full to bust of them. The only way they could strip him or that is to scare him away from the school-he’d have to leave and not return and the chance of that happening is extremely unlikely.” I let out a breath which I had found myself holding.
“Another reason he wouldn’t leave is if he left Voldemort would have a clear field to do as he please with nothing left to truly fear. Though at this rate Dumbledore could end up at Azkaban, and the same consequences would arise.” Remus said.
“Is all he after followers?” Harry asked.
“No,” Bill said, “He’s after a weapon, a powerful weapon-a weapon he didn’t have last time.”
“How powerful is it? What does it do? Is it worse than Avada Kedavra?” Harry asked.
“I think that’s quite enough.” Mum said as she moved into the kitchen, she seemed edgy and not very happy as she crossed her arms under her chest, “I think they’d found out all they need to.” Her eyes narrowed lightly at the lot of members in the Order. Fred and George went to speak but she glared intensely at them, “If you believe that I can’t tell you what to do anymore you better watch me. I’m still your mother.”
Fred and George got up angrily and went up the stairs, Ron and Hermione took an extra long time to get up and exit their chairs-just incase anyone had a need to slip some information and Harry got up quickly and walked over to Ron and Hermione. I stood up and began to walk over to them, “Meygan,” Sirius said and I halted immediately and turned around, Ron, Hermione and Harry did the same. “Stay, we need to discuss some things with you.” ‘Voldemort’ I thought to myself but nodded. Harry, Ron and Hermione glanced from Sirius and the Order, to me, to mum and back at each other before mum snapped at them and forced them up to bed.
I walked back over and sat down, I felt suddenly uncomfortable with all these eyes on me. “I didn’t want her to be subjected to this.” Mum said exasperatedly.
Remus looked at my mum, “Molly, relax-we aren’t the Ministry-we care about her as much as you do.”
I swallowed hard, some how that introduction was not comforting. Moody limped over and came close to me, “Been seeing dark things have you?” He said loud in my ear-loud enough for everyone to hear. I paused unsure of what to say, I hide the sudden panic within me from my face and eyes but searched the table frantically for help.
“It’s alright, Meygan,” Bill said kindly, “just answer everything truthfully.”
I nodded lightly and looked at Moody, “Yes…”
Moody’s magical eye scanned me, “You’re vulnerable to the Dark Lord.” He spat at me, “He can feel you and he doesn’t approve.”
“I’ve noticed.” I meant to think that but somehow that came out of my mouth instead.
Moody peered at me and his magical eye swirled like I’d never seen it do before. “He knows where you are….he knows you’re alive.” I heard mum make a sound like she almost fainted and I heard her sit down and turn as pale as a ghost.
Alastor,” Carmen scolded and got up and was by my mother’s side in a split second, “that’s quite enough of that.” She said as she got up and got mum a glass of water.
Moody’s magical eye followed her as she did so, “It’s true,” He paused and his eye spun again, “it’s also what we kept her here to tell her.”
Carmen gave mum her water and pointed her finger at Moody, “Alastor the last thing we need is you scaring her and causing Mr. and Mrs. Weasley to have a heart attack.” She sat next to mum and rubbed her back gently, “I think there are better ways of putting the current situation.”
“Peoples lives are in danger, a mass murderer is at large how else am I suppose to put it?!” Moody said and I looked at mum who made that noise again and buried her face within her hands. Dad was speechless but looked in better shape than mum and Bill was not pale at all but was staring at his glass while running his finger along the rim of it.
Alastor!” Carmen scolded again; I couldn’t help but smile at the tone she dared to take with the retired Aurror. “That is enough.” She said firmly, “Will someone else please take a hold of this and have Alastor sit down.” She rubbed mum’s back, “Mrs. Weasley don’t worry-everything is alright, nothing’s going to happen to anyone within your family or anyone sitting at this table.” She said soothingly. “Everything’s alright.”
“Alastor,” Mr. Weasley said, “please sit down.”
“How would he know,” I spoke up once Moody sat down, “all I’ve had are dreams, nothing face to face.”
“What do the dreams consist of?” Caroline asked.
“Occasionally Cedric’s death, something's that happened in third and fourth years and rarely I see Voldemort himself.” I added the last part thoughtfully.
“Seen him?” Remus looked at me carefully, “what do you mean by seen him?”
“In my dreams, at times he’ll appear-towards when I wake up-he’s laughing and I always feel pain, sort of something like the Cruciatus curse I suppose, then he talks to me, reaches out towards me-I usually wake up after that though.” I shrugged, “It’s not much.”
Remus shifted, “I wouldn’t say that.” He chewed his cheek thoughtfully, “In your dreams-does he ever interact with you?”
I went to open my mouth but mum turned to look at them, “Is this all necessary?”
“Molly,” Sirius said looking at her, “Voldemort is on the rise, if you don’t think he’s going to find anyway to access Meygan if he knows she’s alive you have to be just about nuts!”
“Accessing me?” I suddenly felt really strange-almost to the point of nausea.
“If you can feel within the dreams,” Tonks began, “It’s quite possible he’s getting inside you or your mind.”
“I’m going back in time not seeing events that happen now-I’m dreaming.” I didn’t like the idea of Voldemort in me or my head.
“You, because of the amount of power within you are most vulnerable when you sleep; your alertness isn’t at the same level. If you were awake and he attempted to do that you could easily block it with or without meaning to or you would most likely go get help-not something he truly wants you to do.” Kingsley said, “He wants you to fear him.”
“I don’t fear him.” I said firmly, the truth was I didn’t truly know what I was afraid of.
“Of course not,” Sirius’ eyes twinkled, “I suppose ‘fear’ isn’t even in your vocabulary?” He smiled at me, “It’s what he wants you to do, though. If he inflicts fear on you, you are less of a threat.”
“How could I be a threat to Voldemort? I’m not even out of school yet.” I said though that was quite true Ron and our friends and I were pretty much all going into our 5th year this year.
“You are more powerful than you make yourself out to be,” Moody spoke up and Carmen shot a warning look in his direction, “within your blood is powerful magic-no matter who your parents may be. Do not underestimate yourself.” Tonks and Carmen’s eyes sparkled like diamonds, “We may even have a future Aurror on our hands.” He continued.
I had to admit I always had an eye on wanting to be an Aurror-not that I was a fan of Cornelius Fudge or the Ministry but the job itself was one that was quite tempting to me.
“You have to be careful though;” Remus spoke up, “being powerful can be just as dangerous as not being powerful.” He looked at me, he looked quite tired and drawn, “You don’t have full control over the power you have and because of that you could do harm to you or others without meaning to.” He paused and smiled, “You didn’t get that fiery temper just from being in the Weasley family.”
I smiled, I had to admit when I did get mad and my temper did flare it was not a pleasant site in any way shape or form. “The fact is You-know-who is coming back and fast, if he gets a hold of you, Meg, and is able to control you in anyway or find out anything within your mind anyway it could be completely and utterly dangerous.” Bill said as he looked up from his glass.
“It would be as bad as Harry or Dumbledore going bad or any other powerful wizard, it would be mass destruction.” Sirius pointed out.
“What we’re trying to get across to you,” Caroline said carefully as she noticed the growing fear in my mother’s eyes and my father growing more pale, “is if anything happens you need to go strait to a member of the Order. That way we can help you; this is no laughing matter or one to be taken lightly-do you understand?”
I nodded, “Yeah, I do.” I had full comprehension of the danger I was coming closer to with every tick of the clock and every time the sun set and rose. I was not oblivious to the fact that my meeting with Voldemort was becoming inevitable-sooner or later blood would be reunited. But there would be a difference. I was good.
“Are we quite done?” Mum asked as color slowly returned to her face.
The Order exchanged looks, “Quite so, Mrs. Weasley,” Carmen said, “I think we’ve covered the basics of everything she needs to know,” she paused, “at the moment. I’m afraid whether you like it or not Mrs. Weasley we will have to keep her informed. She needs and deserves to know-they all do.”
Mum sighed, “I know.” Then she turned to me, “Time for bed-upstairs, now.”
“Mum,” I looked at her, “Can I at least have 10 minutes.”
The aggravated look came across her face again but she didn’t argue, “Fine, go get your pajamas on and then you can come down and read or something, but be quiet.”
I nodded, smiled; hugged mum, dad and Bill then said good night and went upstairs. I quietly entered the room, took my clothes, went and changed and came downstairs. I didn’t really listen to mum; I stayed up reading till about midnight and then fell asleep down stairs on the couch.

})i({ })i({ })i({

Several days later I did the same routine, I fell asleep on the couch around midnight or later, a trait I seemed to be getting into. I woke early the next morning, some where 4ish, I guessed it was that because the sun hadn’t risen yet. I dressed, brushed my hair and sat down again. I covered my legs with the throw on the back of the couch and began to read again. At about 6 I put the book down and went over to the fire place that was dimly crackling, I poked and prodded it to increase the flame. I heard Kreacher in the back ground mumbling to himself and I lightly scrunched up my nose. Every time Kreacher noticed me he began yelling at me or calling me “blood traitor”, “mud blood”, “fowl of the earth” he was beginning to sound like the portrait of Mrs. Black in the hallway. Luckily he didn’t notice me and walked upstairs to clean Mrs. Black’s portrait.
I sat down stairs curled up on the couch staring at the fire, watching the embers intently with the throw over my legs. I heard footsteps but did not jump or spook like some, I just sat and kept on staring.
"Hey," Harry said as he sat down next to me.
I turned and looked at him while pulling the throw that was keeping me somewhat warm closer, "I thought you'd be with Ron, Hermione and Ginny-though they are sleeping."
"I decided to come downstairs," he looked at me and then glanced down at his hands, within them was two mugs of hot chocolate. "I was thirsty and thought you might like some." I smiled at him, "What are you doing down here anyway? Kind of lonely isn't it?"
I lightly shrugged and looked back at the fire, "I suppose, but I just felt like...like thinking." I didn’t know he got up this early, I figured he must have had a dream that awoke him. I looked back at Harry and our eyes met. For once I felt like more than just 'Ron's sister' around him, to me he felt like my friend. I released my eyes from his and looked back at the embers, "Thanks." I said as he handed me my hot chocolate.
"Meygan," He began. I narrowed my eyes lightly at the embers but bit my tongue and took a sip of the hot chocolate (which happened to taste very good)-I'd let it slide...this time. "Meygan, listen," It sounded like he was searching for words-something I had rarely ever seen him do. ".......I know what's been going on with you...Ron told me. He told me everything."
My heart stopped and I nearly dropped my mug of hog chocolate. Ron told him. He told him of all people. He told Harry my deepest, darkest secret in the entire world. How could he! “He did?” I croaked.
“Yeah he did,” Harry said and looked at me, “I know how you feel,” I blinked, he did? “I’ve been having dreams too, somewhat like yours but still a little different.” I let out a with-held breath. He hadn’t told Harry.
“Really?” I asked as I glanced at him, “I thought I was just all alone.”
Harry shook his head, “No, you are far from that.”
I lightly smiled under my mug as I sipped some of the hot chocolate within it. He had no idea what that meant to me and he probably never would. “That’s reassuring.” I paused, “Harry?”
“Yeah?” He looked at me.
“Do you ever…dream about when Cedric died?” I knew he had seen more than I had but still I couldn’t help but wonder if he was haunted by that too.
Harry looked at me; both of us were quiet for a long time, “Yeah….I do…” He looked into my eyes, “Do you?” I knew he thought that I had been in love with Cedric and so he usually tried to avoid the subject, afraid I couldn’t handle talking about him.
I nodded, “Yeah I do,” it was slightly hard to talk about it, Cedric had been my friend after all but I was no where near as sad as Cho probably was-being his girlfriend and all. We were both silent for awhile. “Harry?” I finally broke it.
“Yes?” He looked at me.
I took in a deep breath, “Do you ever see Voldemort in your dreams?”
He looked at me, “No, not other than the one when Cedric dies….why-do you?”
I contemplated telling him but I heard the Order coming and I wasn’t sure if they’d want me to tell him, “No,” I said quickly, “I was just wondering,” I paused trying to find an excuse, “You know because you and him are so connected and all and him on the rise….” I trailed off and he nodded understandably. We both had finished our hot chocolate when the Order entered followed by Ginny, Ron and Hermione.
“Morning,” Caroline said brightly to Harry and I as we walked over to the group.
“Morning,” Harry said and smiled. Did I just die or something? He has hardly smiled since he arrived, first he smiled when he saw Sirius (understandable), then me, then Caroline-was he sick???
We all sat down at the table as mum began cooking. I looked around the table; Carmen, Moody, Tonks and Bill were missing from the group. “Mum?” I turned, “Where are Moody, Tonks, Bill and Carmen?”
Sirius spoke for mum who seemed to still be slightly shook up from last night, “They’re talking, they should be down soon.”
Mum had placed the food on the table by the time they all entered. Carmen walked over and whispered something in Caroline’s ear; Caroline stood and walked out without even thinking about excusing herself. “She’ll be right back.” Tonks said for her and sat down. I guessed it was probably a family issue-she seemed to have a lot of those.
Carmen sat down next to Bill by Sirius; she looked at us kids, “Are you all excited for school.” Harry went to open his mouth but she shook her head, “You are not going to be expelled, Harry, everything’s fine.” She spoke calmly as she put food onto her plate and looked back up at us.
We all-including Harry-nodded vigorously, “We can hardly wait; we just want it to skip till school.” Ginny said enthusiastically.
Carmen smiled and moved her hair off her shoulders as she ate. “Are you staying here all year round?” Harry asked.
Carmen shook her head, “Oh no, I live in Romania most of the time. Though lately I’ve been spending a lot of time in London and such,” she glanced at the calendar. “In fact after you are all safely on the train to Hogwarts I’ll be on my way back to Romania.”
“For how long?” Ron asked while stuffing a huge sausage in his mouth-I cringed as I cut mine, we may be ‘twins’ but we are complete opposites half the time.
“Only a few months,” she paused sipping her water, “Charlie and I will be back up for a couple weeks around Christmas.”
I smiled beneath my glass of water as I noted the twinkle in her eyes at the mention of Charlie’s name. I glanced towards the doorway, where did Caroline go?
Tonks took five minutes to decide how she wished to look for the day, butt length neon orange hair, bright purple eyes and magenta finger nails. Sirius glanced in his cousin’s direction and smirked at the brightness that illuminated from her hair.
“Done? Good.” Mum said and took the plates from us the minute we finished eating, “Come one time to get ready, Harry-your hearing is soon.” Mum wet a comb and began to take it to his hair.
I saw a look of dread come across Harry’s face before he said, “It won’t work-it doesn’t tame.”
Mum gave a tired sigh and looked down at his hair, “There must be a way.”
Carmen finished washing the table and looked at Harry, “He’ll look fine once he’s dressed in a suit, Mrs. Weasley.”
Tonks winked in Harry’s direction, “You’re too cute for anyone to convict.” She then turned to Carmen, “Come on-we should go.” Carmen nodded and waved, “We’ll see you guys later.” Tonks said and both apparated to the Ministry
Kingsley stood, “As should I.”
“I’ll be taking you with me, Harry, there I’ll drop you off on my way to checking in.” Dad said as he stood, “So go on and get dressed.”
Caroline entered the room once more; her plate mum had left on the side board with another untouched one next to it. Dygon, her younger brother, entered at her side. “Sorry, I had to pick up, Nicholas.”
Molly waved a hand as she gave up on Harry’s hair, “Not a problem dear.” She turned to Remus and Sirius, “You’ll keep them company won’t you? I have some errands to run.”
“Don’t worry, Molly, the kids will be fine, and we’ll keep Caroline and Nicholas quite entertained.” Remus said. They made it sound like we were 2 years old.
Mum smiled, kissed Harry’s cheek loudly and hugged him while wishing him luck before leaving. Harry went upstairs, got change and him and dad left. Harry had a dreaded look on his face the entire time till they left.

})i({ })i({ })i({

It took Fred, George, Ginny, Dygon and I 15 minutes to stop dancing and chanting the Harry was off the hook. All the while Harry, Ron and Hermione were bemused by us but mum was constantly trying to get us to shut up. Once we stopped I ran over and hugged Harry, this time he didn’t take as long to respond though there were a few minutes between me hugging him and him hugging me back. “I’m so glad everything’s alright Harry!” I said happily and I heard him chuckle but no one else saw. Harry chuckle? I never had really seen him truly happy….but I guess now was a very good reason to be chuckling.
“I told you everything would be fine.” Carmen said pointing her finger at Harry once I released him. She went over and hugged him from behind, her red and black robes draped over his shoulders, “We’re all extremely happy, Harry.” She said and gave him one more gentle squeeze before standing up and going over to Tonks and Kingsley. Tonks had already enthusiastically hugged Harry (nearly toppling him over in the process) the minute she had heard he was alright and Kingsley had already told him congratulations.
Fred, George, Dygon and Ginny began chanting again as mum was taking the food off the stove.
“HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF—” They said while dancing.
Mum turned frustrated and looked at them, “SHUT UP!” She roared before calming down, “Please, we’re all extremely happy about Harry getting off but no more singing-we’d like to be able to have a decent conversation.”
Carmen, Caroline and Tonks immediately got up and went over to help mum, partially to prevent a further out break.
Carmen placed the food on the table, “Can we all please try to get through the meal without an argument?” she looked at mum, Sirius and Moody as she spoke, waiting for their agreement. They all nodded so did we and then we began to eat. All of us glanced at each other while smiling because we were happy that Harry was off the hook. Some how suddenly we all had the strongest urge (more than usual) to step back into Hogwarts.

Clip from Chapter 3:

Carmen whistled from the base of the stairs and we all ran down while carrying our luggage, "Ah," she smiled, "I just love being powerful." She said and winked at us. She was dressed in a slightly fancy red tank top, black and grey pin striped knee length a-line skirt, short sleeved mini jacket that came just below her chest, and vibrant neon green heels. It was quite obviously she worked and was friends with Tonks just by the way she was dressed-though it looked quite nice. She popped gum into her mouth and played with the carefully spiral curled hair she had put in a bouncy pony tail with two strands on either side of her face.
"Nice look." Ginny said playfully and smiled.
Carmen rolled her eyes in a light teenage like manner, "It'd be better if I didn't have to where the fancy skirt, it makes the outfit look ridiculus." She looked at us, "Any who, you ready?" We all nodded, "Alright leave your luggage here, Moody's taking care of that-" She turned her head to look into the Kitchen, "Mrs. Weasley are you ready?"
Molly hurried in, "Sorry just finishing up some things," She looked at us, fixed our hair and clothing (we all squirmed and figitted in dislike but she didn't seem to notice) and then rushed us out the door, Carmen following at the rear right by Harry.
Sirius, in dog form, ran after us, "Merlin," Carmen muttered almost sounding aggravated under her breath but the smile on her face showed her true emotion to the playful behavior. "Sirius," she said lowly as they walked up to a transformed Tonks (she had made herself in an older woman for the walk to the station), "make sure you keep a low profile." The dog looked at her, "Don't you look at me like that," She pointed her finger at him, "If anyone finds out who you are you know what could happen-be careful." She finished as Tonks walked over to her and mum began chewing out Sirius. Carmen looked at Harry who was smiling almost at Sirius' playfulness, though you could still tell something was bothering him; she rested a hand on his shoulder and bent down towards Harry, "Everything's going to be alright, Harry, you know that right?" If I didn't know better I'd say the Aurrors and Caroline could read minds like Moody. Harry shook his head lightly. Carmen set her eyes firmly on his, "We are going to make everything alright," she smiled, "soon enough Sirius will be cleared, you and Dumbledore will no longer be discredited, and you will be perfectly happy living with Sirius." She ruffled his hair, "We're going to do our best, Harry." She smiled and stood and began talking to Tonks. Some how I believed there was more than one mistake in her theory, though I knew she was trying her best to be optomistic for Harry's sake I knew she was as troubled as us all by the situations and knew what it would take for everything she said to happen to happen but I didn't notice it made Harry happier which I supposed is all worth the while.











5 comments:

AnnaRose said...

GGGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTT!!!! I suppose I would get everyone's back story a bit more if I had read the books :D I have nooo idea how you write such long things. Meygan's awesome.
KrazyK

LiterallyLauren said...

AH.
AH.
AH.
AH.
AH.

Whew. Okay. That's out of my system.
YOU'RE AWESOME, and I LOVE YOU AND YOUR HP FANFICS.
Because really, what esle is there to say? I've used up all my other good "HOLY CRAP YOU'RE AWESOME" lines on all your OTHER posts!!!

L.

AnnaRose said...

... Basicaly the reason it's taken me sooo long to comment, is that I just don't know what to say!! I mean, the other two have already said it all!! I guess my thoughts tho, are that you really should have written the originals. Really. I would have read them by now if you had, and I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to now because I know there's no Dragon in them!! :O
Haha, I love her. :D Awesome, keep writing!!!

<3 Annapants

BeyondTheCrystalShores said...

Aw shucks guys*hugs you guys* I love you guys!
Tell you the truth Kelia I don't know how I write such long things either! ROFL
I know what you mean Anna, everytime I read the HP books or watch the movies I'm always like; oh that would be SO awesome if Dragon was there, I know what she'd do, etc... and a lot of times it's in the actions scenes though, there is also alot in the non-actio scenes. Though the reason it's most of the action scenes is - if you haven't noticed- she seems to be where ever *some* sort of action is. Later on in the book it will explain *why*. Though I've dropped some *heavy* hints. Such as Dragon saying: 'My heart was racing at the thought of Voldemort’s return, I wasn’t exactly afraid of him but I was anxious in knowing that I would-some day-come face-to-face with him.'
and 'I had full comprehension of the danger I was coming closer to with every tick of the clock and every time the sun set and rose. I was not oblivious to the fact that my meeting with Voldemort was becoming inevitable-sooner or later blood would be reunited. But there would be a difference. I was good.'

And then Moody saying: “He knows where you are...he knows *who* you are….he knows you’re alive.”
Are extremely heavy hints. And when I do one of the last chapters it will be HEAVILY noticable. :)
Yeah Everyone in the story was really in the books/movies except for Caroline, Dygon, Carmen and Obviously Dragon-they're all my creations.
gtg, off to write a Quibbler for tonight!

LiterallyLauren said...

I'm SO jealous that you get to go to the party. :D
Have fun, and take OODLES of pictures!